Summer 2022 offers ways to reduce costs, earn money, and a flexible way to pay tuition or stay in campus housing. Highlights include:
- Colorado resident undergraduates may benefit from increased funding for CSU Tuition Assistance Grants.
- Register in RAMweb.
- Non-resident undergraduates benefit from a summer base tuition rate at 30% less than fall/spring with registration in RAMweb.
- The Flexible Payment Plan is now available for summer session.
- Prorated on-campus housing is available in Parmelee Hall.
- On- and off-campus jobs provide a way to earn while attending the shorter terms of summer session.
Additional opportunities and details are described below.