Summer 2021 Financial Aid

Summer session 2021 financial aid will be automatically awarded to eligible students enrolled in summer classes beginning mid-April. For some types of aid a minimum of 6 credits is required. After students have registered for summer courses, they will be notified of summer financial aid awards via email and can review their financial aid status via RAMweb at that time.

Please review Summer Financial Aid information, then contact staff in the Office of Financial Aid for assistance.

Office of Financial Aid

The Office of Financial Aid provides information about types of financial aid:

Please consult with a counselor in the Office of Financial Aid to determine your specific needs, learn about the options available, and the application process.


Before you may receive any financial aid you have been awarded, you must maintain certain eligibility criteria.

Jobs and Summer Employment

On- and off-campus jobs in Fort Collins are usually plentiful and flexible over the summer. Learn more through the Career Center, including Jobs, Connecting 1:1 and/or explore the careers and resources tabs.

Job listings for students are available in RAMweb through the Menu > Student Employment.