CSU is offering face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses in summer session 2021.
Plans may be revised according to the trajectory of Covid-19 and related guidance.
Colorado State University is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19, also called novel coronavirus, with the health and well-being of our community firmly in mind. This page will be updated as new information is available. To learn more about the university’s response to and the prevention efforts, please visit the Colorado State University COVID-19 resource.
Important Information by Student Type
- No need to complete a summer application.
- Registration begins on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at noon.
- Registration continues on a space-available basis until classes begin and extends through the schedule change period.
- The interactive course listings for Summer Session 2021 campus and online courses are available for view by subject, term within summer session, and All-University Core Curriculum (AUCC) courses. It is easy to filter by face-to-face, hybrid and online courses.
- Courses are may also be viewed in RAMweb.
Non-Resident Base Tuition is reduced by 30% in summer 2021. The reduction applies to all credits and delivery methods (face-to-face, hybrid, and online). For additional details please visit: 2021 Nonresident Tuition.
Please note: This reduction does not apply to WUE recipients, graduate students and INTO students.
Students not seeking a CSU degree
- Students who are not a seeking a degree at CSU and take face-to-face classes, or a combination of face-to-face and online classes, are “Summer-Only” students.
- For information about the easy application, transferring credits, and prerequisites, please visit the resource page for “Summer-Only” students.