CSU is offering face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses in summer session 2021.
Plans may be revised according to the trajectory of Covid-19 and related guidance.
Colorado State University is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19, also called novel coronavirus, with the health and well-being of our community firmly in mind. This page will be updated as new information is available. To learn more about the university’s response to and the prevention efforts, please visit the Colorado State University COVID-19 resource.
Important Information by Student Type
- No need to complete a summer application.
- Registration begins on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at noon.
- Registration continues on a space-available basis until classes begin and extends through the schedule change period.
- The interactive course listings for Summer Session 2021 campus and online courses are available for view by subject, term within summer session, and All-University Core Curriculum (AUCC) courses. It is easy to filter by face-to-face, hybrid and online courses.
- Courses are also available for viewing in RAMweb.
Summer Nonresident Award: The amount of this award for summer 2021 is being determined. In summer session 2020, nonresident undergraduates (admitted to a regular-instruction main campus degree program) who were enrolled through RAMweb in at least 3 online credits for the summer were eligible for a flat-rate Summer Non-Resident Award of $1,000. For additional details please visit: Nonresident Award information.
- Graduate students and INTO students will not be eligible for the Summer Nonresident Award.
- Students who have WUE will receive this award as long as they meet eligibility criteria.
Students not seeking a CSU degree
- Students who are not a seeking a degree at CSU and take face-to-face classes, or a combination of face-to-face and online classes, are “Summer-Only” students.
- For information about the easy application, transferring credits, and prerequisites, please visit the resource page for “Summer-Only” students.