Colorado State University is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19, also called novel coronavirus, with the health and well-being of our community firmly in mind. This page will be updated as new information is available. To learn more about the university’s response to and the prevention efforts, please visit the Colorado State University COVID-19 Recovery resource.
April 6, 2020: All scheduled face-to-face summer session courses/sections will be delivered via remote learning. This includes most courses typically held at the CSU Mountain Campus. CSU Summer staff members are gathering information as quickly as possible to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Watch for details in emails and on this website to learn of developments over weeks ahead.
Important Information by Student Type
- No need to complete a summer application.
- Registration begins at noon on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
- Registration continues on a space-available basis until classes begin and extends through the schedule change period.
Summer Nonresident Award: In summer session 2020, nonresident undergraduates (admitted to a regular-instruction main campus degree program) who are enrolled through RAMweb in at least 3 online credits for the summer will be eligible for a flat rate Summer Non-Resident Award of $1,000. For additional details please visit: Nonresident Award information.
- Graduate students and INTO students will not be eligible for the Summer Nonresident Award.
- Students who have WUE will receive this award as long as they meet eligibility criteria.
Students not seeking a CSU degree
Students who are not a seeking a degree at CSU and take face-to-face classes, or a combination of face-to-face and online classes, are “Summer-Only” students.
For information about the easy application, transferring credits, and prerequisites, please visit the resource page for “Summer-Only” students.