- Summer 2022 registration begins Tuesday, March 22 at noon and continues on a space-available basis through the add/drop period for each course.
- Learn more about drop dates and the schedule change period.
Courses by Term
The preliminary Summer 2022 schedule will be available in November. In the meantime, please browse Summer 2021’s courses. Course offerings stay relatively consistent each summer.
Summer Session 2022 will offer face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses. The need to adjust will be closely monitored according to the trajectory of Covid-19.
How to search courses by term within summer session
- Choose a term from the selection list above the table below.
- View courses in listings of 25-100.
- Use the checkboxes to filter for AUCC courses and/or hybrid, face-to-face, or online courses.
- Sort by column headings.
- Use the search field to filter results by AUCC categories, subject, start date, and more.
Note: Online course sections have section IDs in the 400 series (401-499); section numbers 001, 002, etc. may be online, face-to-face or hybrid courses.
Please note: Courses listed as online or distance with a begin and end times are synchronous. Students are expected to participate during the specific times listed.
Please note: Hybrid courses commonly appear with two listings per course. One will be the online section; the other is the campus section. To see location details, find the class in RAMweb, and hover over the “Meeting Times” field.
Show only AUCC Core Courses
Show only Face-to-Face Courses
Show only Hybrid Courses
Show only Online Courses
Show only Other Courses
|Subject||Course||Section||Title||Begin Time||End Time||Start Date||End Date||Days||Method||Building|