Our goal is for your questions to be answered as quickly and directly as possible. For the questions below, other experts on campus are best prepared to answer. Please reach out to the following campus offices if your questions relate to:
- How much summer courses will cost, summer financial aid, or what happens regarding tuition or aid if you drop a course: Office of Financial Aid.
- Taking classes from CSU just for the summer, but not seeking a CSU degree: Visit our Summer-Only web resource.
- Course prerequisites or transferring courses to other institutions: Registrar’s Office; contact numbers are at the bottom right of the home page.
- Summer or fall admission to CSU for degree-seeking students: Office of Admissions.
- Summer Programs – Please contact staff of the program or camp through these portal sites:
For all other inquiries, please contact us!