Accelerated Programs are designed for students to supplement fall and spring courses with courses taken over two to three summers. Students can make steady academic progress, complete their degree early, and be on their way to their next chapter in life.
Hear from students who graduated early
A diverse selection of Accelerated Programs options are offered within:
- The College Business
- The College of Health and Human Sciences
- The College Liberal Arts
- The College of Natural Sciences
- Warner College of Natural Resources
The variety of summer terms allow for flexible scheduling. Courses span 4-, 8-, and 12-week terms. Additional varying-length terms include weekends. Online and hybrid courses are available within most programs of study. Summer is typically an ideal time to take courses which are experiential, such as service learning, research, and internships, as well as participate in other settings, such as the CSU Mountain Campus and field studies, and through faculty-led study abroad.
- Summer financial aid is available
- Students who stay in on-campus housing in summer 2021 pay only for the time they stay in a residence hall.
- Campus and local employment opportunities will be abundant if they return to pre-coronavirus levels. Employers are often flexible with students’ class schedules and their changing availability over the summer.
Visit the Office of the Provost website for additional information about Accelerated Programs.