The Summer Session 2022 course schedule is easily searchable by subject using this resource. New listings and additional course sections may be added until courses begin. Please check back throughout the semester or contact the providing department if a course of interest is not yet listed.
Courses by Subject
Summer Session 2022
Registration is open and continues on a space-available basis through the add/drop period for each course.
- Register at or after your assigned registration time in RAMweb.
- Learn more about drop dates and the schedule change period.
Summer Session 2022 courses include face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses.
How to search by subject:
- Choose a subject prefix from the selection list below.
- View classes in 25-100 listings.
- Use the checkboxes to filter for AUCC courses and/or hybrid, face-to-face, or online courses.
- Sort by column headings.
- Use the search field to filter results by course title, AUCC abbreviation (GT-), begin time, start date, and more.
Please note: Online course sections have section IDs in the 400 series (401-499); section numbers 001, 002, etc. may be online, face-to-face or hybrid courses.
Please note: Courses listed as online or distance with a begin and end times are synchronous. Students are expected to participate during the specific times listed.
Please note: Hybrid courses commonly appear with two listings per course. One will be the online section; the other is the campus section. To see location details, find the class in RAMweb, and hover over the “Meeting Times” field.
Show only AUCC Core Courses
Show only Face-to-Face Courses
Show only Hybrid Courses
Show only Online Courses
Show only Other Courses:
Field study, internships, research, etc.
|Subject||Course||Section||Title||Begin Time||End Time||Start Date||End Date||Days||Method||Building|