Summer Session 2021 offers face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses with the need to adjust monitored closely due to the trajectory of Covid-19.
Courses by Subject
- Summer registration is open and continues on a space-available basis through the add/drop period for each course.
- Learn more about drop dates and the schedule change period.
How to search by subject:
- Choose a subject prefix from the selection list below.
- View classes in 25-100 listings.
- Use the checkboxes to filter for AUCC courses and/or hybrid, face-to-face, or online courses.
- Sort by column headings.
- Use the search field to filter results by course title, AUCC abbreviation (GT-), begin time, start date, and more.
Please note: Online course sections have section IDs in the 400 series (401-499); section numbers 001, 002, etc. may be online, face-to-face or hybrid courses.
Please note: Courses listed as online or distance with a begin and end times are synchronous. Students are expected to participate during the specific times listed.
Please note: Hybrid courses commonly appear with two listings per course. One will be the online section; the other is the campus section. To see location details, find the class in RAMweb, and hover over the “Meeting Times” field.
Show only AUCC Core Courses
Show only Face-to-Face Courses
Show only Hybrid Courses
Show only Online Courses
Show only Other Courses
|Subject||Course||Section||Title||Begin Time||End Time||Start Date||End Date||Days||Method||Building|