- Summer 2022 registration begins Tuesday, March 22 at noon and continues on a space-available basis through the add/drop period for each course.
- Summer Session 2022 will offer face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses. The need to adjust will be closely monitored according to the trajectory of Covid-19.
- An advising code is not needed for summer registration.
- Check your registration time in RAMweb.
- Learn more about drop dates and the schedule change period.
Course Search Features
- The interactive course schedules are searchable by subject, term, online courses and AUCC category by using the four search buttons.
- Filters are available to identify AUCC, face-to-face, hybrid, online, and other courses within search results.
- Departments may add courses or adjust sections to accommodate need.