Summer 2021 Course Schedule
Summer 2021 planning is for courses to be available through face-to-face, hybrid, and online delivery with the need to adjust monitored closely due to the trajectory of Covid-19.
- Registration begins at noon on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 in RAMweb.
- Registration continues on a space-available basis until classes begin and extends through the schedule change period.
- An advising code is not needed for summer registration.
- Registration Ready will be available March 9, 2021, enabling students to see their registration access time.
- Registration times will appear in the RAMweb landing page for each student.
Course Search Features
- The interactive course schedules are searchable by subject, term, online courses and AUCC category by using the four search buttons.
- Filters are available to identify AUCC, face-to-face, hybrid, online, and other courses within search results.
- Departments may add courses or adjust sections to accommodate need.