Summer Session 2024
Registration begins Tuesday, March 19 in RAMweb and continues on a space-available basis through the add/drop period for each course.
- Courses will be offered face-to-face, hybrid, and online.
- New courses may be added until courses begin.
- Departments may add courses or adjust sections to accommodate need.
- Instructors will be added throughout the spring.
- An advising code is not needed for summer registration.
- For additional information please visit Registration FAQs.
Course Search Features
- The interactive course schedules are searchable by subject, term, online courses and AUCC category by using the four search buttons.
- Filters are available to identify AUCC, face-to-face, hybrid, online, and other courses within search results.