The preliminary course schedule (below) lists courses which may be used to satisfy the All-University Core Curriculum requirements.
- The Summer Session 2019 interactive preliminary course schedule may be searched by subject, term, and AUCC category.
- Course listings are updated regularly until classes begin.
- Registration opens March 26, 2019.
- An advising code is not needed for Summer Session.
- Registration continues on a space-available basis until classes begin and extends through the schedule change period.
How to search the AUCC course listings
- View classes in listings up to one hundred or sort by column headings.
- Note: Online course sections have a section I.D. of 401 – 448.
- The search box (below right) can be used to filter results by AUCC categories, subject, start date, and more.
|Subject||Course||Section||Title||Begin Time||End Time||Start Date||End Date||Days|