University Photo ID

A RamCard has many uses for on-campus students. Learn more

  • Students can get a CSU RamCard at the RamCard Office, located in the Lory Student Center, Room 271.
  • You must present a valid, government-issued photo ID such as a U.S. driver’s license, U.S. military ID, or passport.
  • Please call (970) 491-2344 for more information.