Campus Recreation offers a host of activities to CSU students and employees.
- The Student Recreation Center: Your health club for all your workout needs including:
- Aquatic Center: Swimming, sauna, steam room, spa and more.
- Fitness Rooms and Workout Spaces: Group fitness classes, indoor cycling, yoga, and personal training.
- Activity Classes: Non-credit activities that range from martial arts to studio dance.
- Additional options, including, gym and track, tennis complex, basketball, volleyball, and inclusive spaces
- Outdoor Program: Seasonal outdoor activities and clinics, resource information about outdoor activities.
- Climbing Wall: Climbing towers and bouldering wall, bouldering competitions.
- Sport Clubs: Summer activities include Ultimate Frisbee, open to all students.
- Intramural Sports: Recreational sport competition among fellow CSU students and employees; summer activities include softball, outdoor volleyball, and golf.
- Services: Lockers, towels, massage therapy, and sport and outdoor equipment rental.
Campus Recreation membership is included in student fees by students registered for 6 or more on-campus summer credits. Students enrolled for 1-5 credits during Summer Session may purchase a membership.
Memberships are also available for CSU employees and spouses/partners of CSU students and employees for a fee. Learn more