Applicants to Degree Programs Beginning Summer Session
Applying to CSU
You can apply for admission as a degree-seeking student beginning with a summer term. Admission consideration requires:
- An application for admission,
- An application fee or approved fee waiver,
- Official transcript(s), and
- A personal statement and recommendation(s); this varies by applicant type.
- Undergraduate application guides and access to the online application are available online.
- Complete applications submitted by March 1 receive decisions before the opening of summer course registration at noon on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis through June.
- Refer to our returning undergraduate information if you were previously enrolled as a degree-seeking CSU undergraduate and wish to return to degree-seeking status.
- Contact Admissions if you have questions about the undergraduate admission process.
- Graduate admission information should be sought directly from the academic department(s) you are considering.
- Former CSU graduate students returning to degree-seeking status must submit the GS Form 1B to their academic department.
- Contact Admissions if you have questions about the graduate admission process.