Office of Financial Aid
Phone: (970) 491-6321
General Information about student financial aid in the summer:
- Summer 2017 students who apply for financial aid may be considered for:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized)
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Dependent Students (PLUS)
- Federal Graduate PLUS Loan, Federal Perkins Loan (based on funding availability), and
- Limited Institutional funding, based on availability.
- Cost of attendance for financial aid will be determined by the length of the session and the number of credits.
Eligibility to be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and/or Federal Direct Loans requires that students must:
- Be an admitted student for the summer and enrolled in an approved degree program.
- Complete the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible.
The processor must receive the application by June, 30, 2017.
- Register for a minimum of six summer session credits as an undergraduate; five credits for graduate students.
- Have remaining eligibility for Federal Pell Grant or Federal Direct Loans.
- Must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress.
The Office of Financial Aid provides information about loans.
Additional services include entrance and exit counseling, online calculators, and more.
Loan Options include:
- Federal Loans to Students
- Federal Loans to Parents
- Short term loans for students
- Alternative Educational Loans