Student Recreation Center
Campus Recreation website
Campus Recreation offers a host of activities to CSU students and employees. For more information about any of the following, stop by the Service Center in the Student Recreation Center, call (970) 491-6359, or visit www.csurec.colostate.edu.
- The Student Rec Center: Your health club for all your workout needs
- Fitness: Group fitness classes, indoor cycling, yoga, and personal training
- Activity Classes: Non-credit activities that range from martial arts to studio dance
- Outdoor Program: Seasonal outdoor activities and clinics, resource information about outdoor activities
- Climbing Wall: Climbing towers and bouldering wall, bouldering competitions
- Sport Clubs: Summer activities include Ultimate Frisbee, open to all students
- Intramural Sports: Recreational sport competition among fellow CSU students and employees; summer activities include softball, outdoor volleyball, and golf
- Services: Lockers, towels, massage therapy, sport and outdoor equipment rental
Membership to the Student Recreation Center is included in student fees by students registered for 6 or more summer credits on-campus. Students who enroll for 1-5 credits during the summer session may purchase a membership to the Student Rec Center. Memberships are also available for spring or fall 2017 registered students, CSU employees, and spouse/partners of CSU students and employees for a fee. Please call the Student Rec Center at (970) 491-6359 for rates or visit csurec.colostate.edu.